VOLUME: 110 g (3.9 oz)
Fresh, bright, and bold flavors of Mediterranean herbs with notes of garlic and rosemary. Our most versatile dressing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
No artificial colors or flavors.
1 jar makes 6 cups of dressing.
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing: Combine 2 tbsp dressing mix with ¾ cup olive oil and ¼ cup balsamic vinegar.
Creamy Balsamic: Add 1 tbsp Dijon-style mustard to prepared dressing.
Balsamic Green Beans & Tomatoes: Toss 4 cups steamed green beans and 2 cups cherry tomatoes with 2–3 tbsp prepared vinaigrette.
Celery seed, chives, garlic, lemon, parsley, rosemary, sea salt.
ALLERGENS AND SENSITIVITIES:
• Dress nourish bowls, pasta, or grain salads.
• Marinate chicken and beef before cooking.
• Drizzle on steamed fish and vegetables.
• Season potatoes and rice with the dry mix.
• Dip chicken and fish strips in prepared dressing before coating in breadcrumbs.
Prepare a half recipe in a Prep Bowl; serve with cucumber slices for dipping.
Make a big batch of dressing and store in the Cruet for the week.