VOLUME: 1.4 oz (40 g)
Vibrant and fresh with a hint of citrus and fragrant dill.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
No artificial colors or flavors.
1 jar makes 8 cups of dip.
Versatile: it’s a dip mix and a seasoning.
Combine 3 tbsp dip mix with 1 cup each mayo and sour cream or yogurt.
Black pepper, dill, garlic, lemon peel, onion, parsley.
ALLERGENS AND SENSITIVITIES:
*Ingredient list is in alphabetical order for proprietary reasons.
• Mix with Greek yogurt and grated cucumber for a homemade Tzatziki.
• Add to fish, grilled chicken, and steamed veggies.
• Season pasta & potato salads.
• Mix into cream cheese for a spread.
• Serve with smoked salmon and seafood.
Try using Icelandic Skyr yogurt; it’s thicker and higher in protein than Greek yogurt, with slightly less sugar and tang.